Global, 25g Fun Strokes, Dream Catcher
Our 25g Global, Dream Catcher Fun Stroke previously named Venice contains the following colours,
Teal, White, Neon Pink, Purple
A variation on our popular Princess Crown one stroke, Dream Catcher contains a Neon Pink instead of Magenta, giving it that extra pop and vibrancy. Perfect for fantasy designs and all things girly. We love it for unicorns and fairy wings, but have also seen it used beautifully to create butterflies and tropical flowers.
Using a damp flat brush, move your brush back and forth over the one stroke cake, parallel with the stripes to activate and load the paint. Remove easily from the skin with water and soap. No scrubbing or staining.
Containing only approved cosmetic ingredients that comply with all worldwide safety regulations, this 100% non-toxic cosmetic-grade face and body paint is:
- Paraben free
- Fragrance free
- Palm oil free
- Not tested on animals
- Water-activated, so a little goes a long way
- Highly pigmented, bright colours
- Reliable even in hot and humid climates
- Non-staining and easy to remove
- Made in an ethical facility with safe working conditions
- In recyclable packaging
- Compliant with all worldwide safety regulations, including FDA, EU and Australian standards (regular colours conform to FDA, EU and ASTM; and neon colours conform to EN 71-3)
Global, Neon colours, as other brands, are made with pigments that have not been approved by the FDA to be used in cosmetics (the FDA has not tested them yet for cosmetic use)
They have been independently tested and have been determined safe for cosmetic use by independent laboratories.
However, following FDA guidelines these colours are labeled as a Special FX product to be used on prosthetics, clothing, etc. and “not” a cosmetic product.